FREE webinar 👩🏼💻 Secrets to Successful Glycemic Programs.
- Multi-year experience of EndoTool® customers. Data on file.
- Evaluation of Glycemic Control with EndoTool Glucose Management System for Insulin Infusion Therapy. Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, Volume 1, Issue 2, p122-353 and Critical Care Medicine, Volume 44, Issue 12, p197.
- Achieving Glycemic Control in the Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit Utilizing an Electronic Glucose Management System. American Diabetes Association Scientific Sessions 2017.
- Use of a Computer-Guided Glucose Management System to Improve Glycemic Control and Address National Quality Measures: A 7-Year, Retrospective Observational Study at a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital. Endocrine Practice, Volume 23, Issue 3, p331-341.
- Effect of a Computerized Insulin Dose Calculator on the Process of Glycemic Control. American Journal of Critical Care, Volume 21, Issue 2, p106-115.
- Comparison of a Computer-Based Intravenous Insulin Program with a Standard Paper Protocol in Terms of Safety and Efficacy in Management of DKA Patients in Community Hospitals: A Pilot Study. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists Scientific & Clinical Congress 2017.
- Effects of Computerized Decision Support Systems on Blood Glucose Regulation in Critically Ill Surgical Patients. Journal of the American College of Surgeons, Volume 216, Issue 4, p828-833.
- Glycemic Control in Hospitalized Patients Not in Intensive Care: Beyond Sliding-Scale Insulin. American Family Physician, Volume 81, Number 9, p1130-1135.
- Unrecognized Diabetes Among Hospitalized Patients. Diabetes Care, Volume 21, Issue 2, p246-249.
- Management of Diabetes and Hyperglycemia in Hospitalized Patients. Endotext. MDText.com. Bookshelf ID NBK279093.
- Relationship of Perioperative Hyperglycemia and Postoperative Infections in Patients Who Undergo General and Vascular Surgery. Annals of Surgery, Volume 248, Issue 4, p585-591.
- Economic Costs of Diabetes in the U.S. in 2017. Diabetes Care, Volume 41, Issue 5, p917–928
- Statistics About Diabetes. American Diabetes Association, https://diabetes.org/about-us/statistics/about-diabetes.